A Request Letter

Tiwat Laoboonchai
2/13 Bangkok-non 33
Soi Telrawat, BKK THB 10800

Punn Tantakool
Anantasila Resorts Manager
Anantasila Resorts
Takiab, Huahin 10300

December 9, 2010

Dear Mr. Punn:
For this coming Christmas and New Year, me and my family are planning to set off and relax at Anantasila resort from the recommendation of my friends.

I would like to request for a family room for 5 with 2 bedrooms and a small living room plus a scenic sea view at the lowest possible rate. I would like to know about the resot’s facility and specific things for two –year old brother and 80 year old grandmother.

I’ve deposit 1,000.00 baht check in this letter as the requirement. Please replied or send the information back to us as soon as possible, in order for me and my family to decide. If you have any question please contact me (333)


Thank you for your corporation and assistant


Enclosures
 

Tiwat Laoboonchai
TC

1 comments:

Ms. Geraldine said...

-no contraction of words: "I've" in formal writing
-mispelled word: resot's

9

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.