Complaint Letter

Tiwat Laoboonchai
2/13 Bangkok-Nun 33
Soi Telwarat, Bangsue
BKK, Thailand 10800

November 26, 2010

Customer Service Manager
Nike Corporation
236 Oxford St, LONDON W1C 1DE

Dear Customer Service Manager:
       On October 23, 2010 I’ve purchased the new Nike Air Max shoe from Nike Town, in the amount of £75, where I have the receipt bill as a proven.
           After I’ve purchase it, I found that there were some death rats inside the box and the shoe laces were old and pale. I have taken a picture of the shoe I bought and the bill receipt to verify that I’ve purchased it from Nike Town at London on October 23, 2010
            I would like to have an exchange of the product into a new one or either an immediate refund of the price I’ve paid it. If you have require any additional information please contact me at 110-21345

Thank you for your corporation and assistant.
Sincerely,
 

Tiwat Laoboonchai 

1 comments:

Ms. Geraldine said...

-"as a proof" not "...proven"
-avoid contraction of words in formal writing

9

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.